Lets Just Pretend...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
Okay so lets just pretend that the last time I posted wasn't a haphazard Christmas message and move on with the notion that I will try to post these more often. Okay? Okay good...lets go!

So Greg and I decided to go to the Austin area today because I've been missing the mountains (and at this point I'll take foothills) and Greg has never been. We also wanted to see how Liam would fare on a trip because we want to go visit his Godmom in Washington DC while her and her husband live there, but don't want to waste the money if we are going to be hanging out at their apartment all day. Anyway, since I can't sleep and this hotel has free wi-fi (hell to the yeah Marriott!) here are a few pictures from the first day of our 2 day trip. *Lol, at this point we have not technically been to Austin yet. And forgive me because these pictures came up in the reverse order I meant them to.


Liam looooved the pool. And I mean loved it! He splashed and laughed the entire time. He would've stayed longer but we left early because this dude got in with his little 4 month old which is all well and good except for the fact that his little precious had NO diaper of any sort on. I was like, lets go....because there's nothin cute about excrement folks. I prefer to swim without the confirmation that someone peed in the pool...




More fun in the pool with daddy. I think if we had let go of him, his excited kicking and flailing would've actually resulted in him staying afloat for a while!




So this is a little bat. They were hibernating and also cute and tiny! The size of furry Chicken McNuggets our guide said.


Liam was wonderful in the caverns. At one point they turned the lights out so we could experience total darkness (which is a powerless and unparalleled feeling folks...) and he just snuggled a little closer to Greg. He eventually fell asleep in my arms resulting in a rather strenuous...spelunk.



Reading the Round Rock Chamber's membership guide (and definitely agreeing that the SMCWC's is better) and so happy to be out of the car!



I'll post day two later!











3 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

I love Liam's smile in the one w/him in the pool. And yes, pictures upload in reverse order on here, I hate that!

We can't wait to see ya'll again, we should be in for Mal's shower in March.

Eric said...

Wow, your trip sounds exciting

Unknown said...

Yes!!! Come Visit!!!! He seemed to do great!! COME!! :) Free place to stay! And food!!!

Powered By Blogger

Background