Big News #1

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 Edit This 0 Comments »

Well, the Mabiles have three big pieces of news (for us at least) since I've been able to really get on here and publish some blogs. So, to build some interest for this week's blogs and get you coming back for more I'll space out the news throughout the week.

Number 1: Greg and I made the tough decision to give Chewy away. We had been wrestling with that choice for about 5 months or so now , but 2 weeks ago we decided it was necessary. The past few months, especially, his behavior had been deteriorating (biting Greg and I , hiding under the bed, going to bathroom in the house, hiding Liam's toys, etc. We think it was because Greg's new job had him working long hours meaning less attention from him and the fact that Liam takes all of our time. So we put an ad on WoodlandsOnline and within about 20 minutes the inquiries started!! In total, we received well over 30 phone calls and e-mails. So, Chewy has a new home with an older lady who lives alone and can give him 24/7 attention and love. Greg and I miss him alot, but we say he knew he was always too good for us anyway and has moved up in the world. Haha, according to his new owner he behaves like a cat and thinks he owns the whole neighborhood.


***Also, I just want to say now that I am NOT pregnant and that will NOT be one of the three pieces of news! Lol, everytime I say "guess what" to someone now days their response is , "You're pregnant!" Give me at least a year to recover people!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background