Personality

Sunday, September 27, 2009 Edit This 5 Comments »
Greg and I think that Liam is the sweetest, funniest, smartest, most adorable, most stubborn, best dancing, best sneaking, and all around greatest baby in the world. We always say that we're not sure how WE got that baby, but we did. I mean, of all the people in the world to get THE baby... us. We smile and nod when other parents boast to us about their children, but we celebrate in silence that our Liam is everything and more.

I take pictures of Liam almost every day, not because he is doing something particularly noteworthy or "cute", but because he is always himself. I consider them to be snapshots of his personality. Afterall, personality IS everything :)



Wearing plastic yellow lips that make a whistle noise when you blow them... just because he can. He never cracked a smile, he just went about his daily tasks wearing those lips.
One second he's kissing it, the next he's biting its' tongue!


Liam has ridden in carseats, strollers, shopping carts, wagons, etc. this way since he had the muscle control to kick that leg out. Hang loose buddy!



Sneak! He climbed into the rocking chair and was just hanging out there because he could. He also found a pacifier in the cushions and took advantage of that (he only gets them at nap and bedtime)!! When I catch him doing anything he shouldn't be doing he quickly waves and says "HI!". You can see him in the middle of the waving...


Cheesin for the camera just to make me laugh!





5 comments:

Verena said...

Isn´t it great that we all feel like this about our babies!!!!!????
It must be that unconditional love that you give and recieve from your kid. Love reading about lil Liam

Carolina girl said...

I love that last picture of him winking! SO cute!

DonnaB said...

I think that Liam got THE parents! I love all the personalities of our little man.

The Mabiles said...

Amen Verena! Everybody needs at least one person who thinks they are the greatest!

Eric and Jessica said...

I agree with Donna, Liam got THE parents! After all, his adorable personality comes from you two

Powered By Blogger

Background