Monkey Business
Thursday, October 15, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
I bet owning a monkey is alot like having a kid. It is AMAZING what Liam can get into when I turn my back for , literally, 30 seconds. Here are a few of the things I've come back in a room to find over the past week.


This is the sad face I made for the time-0ut corner at our house. I don't know if you can see it very well, but the entire right side of the face is now covered with pen scribbles. I found it like this after I had put Liam down for a nap. Greg and I have no idea when, or even how he found a pen, he did this! I'm not sure if he was just expressing his creativity...or trying to send us a message!
Greg was doing a load of clothes and when he got back from making a final sweep around the apartment to see if he had missed anything ,this is what he found. Liam had already put about 1/4 of the clothes in the washer for him! Monkey see, monkey do... right?
I was chopping some carrots for dinner and I felt this hand reach up beside me at the counter and steal one of my carrots!! Liam is getting so tall and sneaky (a bad combo) now so we are having to remember to keep all knives, glasses, pots off of the edge of the counter.

1 comments:
I think you've found Liam's first chore.
Take advantage of it, I encourage Elijah to help whenever he shows interest, so he'll know it's not only what mom does.
(And the sad face is hilarious!)
Post a Comment