Warning: VERY CUTE

Monday, March 04, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
These pictures come with a disclaimer.

Warning: Cuteness overload. Viewing these pictures may make you want to jump on the next flight up north to visit the subject. Do not view while eating, drinking, or operating heavy machinery or pricey Apple products as you could either choke while gasping "OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE!" , or break something while passing out from the punch of adorableness you are about to receive to your eyeballs. Pictures may also have you roaming the internet for deals on princess attire and anxiously awaiting garage sale season so you can start a royal wardrobe. View pictures with caution.

May I present, Princess Ginny-Elizabeth Audrey

 
 

Princess and ballerina are kind of the same thing when you are two.
 
 

She's getting more into dress-up every day. It is SO FUN watching her enjoy pretend play. She talks to those little princesses as if they are absolutely real. They like to eat alot. That's pretty much all Disney princesses do in their castle, did you know that? Sometimes they go and cook, but mostly they have elaborate feasts.

On this particularly princess-y morning, when the first words I heard in the morning were "Will you play princess with me, Mama?", I decided that she needed a royal outfit of her own. Now usually she doesn't like me picking her outfit, "NO! I WANNA PICK IT!!!", but when I showed her this dress from the special section of her closet she immediately agreed. Once it was on her I could tell she believed it was a princess dress. She then chose the flower headband for her hair.
 
 
 
 

Must adjust tiara.
 
 

Looking prim and proper.

Dot isn't a princess, she's an astronaut, but she gets invited to all the parties.
 
 
 

Princesses gotta be silly sometimes. Especially when they want their mamas to put the dang camera down and get down to playing already.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background