FATHER'S DAY!
Monday, June 29, 2009 Edit This 2 Comments »
Okay, I know you all were thinking that I just chose to ignore Father's Day due to ...erm... recent Mother's day events (or the lack of), but I didn't! Liam and I were gone that day to visit with Jade in Fields so we decided to celebrate the Friday before. I gave Greg a bag of sand and Liam gave him a full diaper! No..... Liam and I made him a lovely slideshow of all of the pictures of he and Liam from the past year! I think he really liked it. That evening, I made him Tyler Florence's Ultimate Cowboy Ribeye dinner. It was so delicious! A 16oz cowboy cut bone-in ribeye and creamed swiss chard = tasty, fatty, man food!


2 comments:
That is the cutest little business man I have ever seen!
I love the picture of Liam in the shirt and tie! Too precious! Hey, I need your email address.
Post a Comment