Liam's Summer

Saturday, June 27, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
So what has Liam been up to this Summer? Well, here are a few of his favorite summer moments...
Turning One!!
(And yes, that is a homemade cake. I know you were thinking I paid hundreds for it, but no. Greg and I made the Baby Einstein Caterpillar out of Skittles!)



Swimming!
We are lucky to have a pool at our apartment, but unlucky because our weirdo neighbor downstairs goes swimming in it fully clothed!
Throwing Toga parties!

Looks like those 3 had a wild night!



Riding on PawPaw's tractor!

It's important to learn that nothing runs like a Deere early in life.


Hiking.

This is Liam on Mom and Dad's nature trail! Morgan, Skylar, and I have decided that vampires live back there at that part and we are all okay if Edward Cullen decides to eat us.
Just a little peek at Liam's summer. I will be updating the blog more often now that we are not back and forth so much!





1 comments:

Carolina girl said...

cute cake! I love it!

Powered By Blogger

Background