Pants Party

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
I guess I understand if other people don't find this amusing, but it was hilarious to me. I walked in our bedroom one day to find four different pairs of pants laid around the bed. I must have been really indecisive about an outfit that day. Also, I think the stuffed fish only makes it funnier. It was a pants party!

**Also, I updated the music on the blog. I chose all of these songs because they go with "the vibe", if you will, of our family. I highly recommend listening to the music while reading, or just leaving it on in the background for some great music. There is something for everybody!
****One more thing. All of you out there with the cool blogs. Teach me your ways, please! How do you show a list of other blogs you read? How do you get on someone else's list? Any help would be appreciated as I've realized I've got one of the lamest blogs around. sarahmabile@yahoo.com , or facebook me, or leave a message on here!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background