Houston Auto Show

Saturday, February 13, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
Greg is such a good daddy. A few weekends ago he decided to take Liam to the Houston Auto Show. I was not allowed on this trip (YAY!!! ALONE TIME!!!). Greg never really tried to make Liam love things that go, he didn't really have time to, but let me tell ya... Liam does. I've seen everything from shoes to food be pushed around with a motor noise. Anyway, these pictures aren't of the best quality because I think Greg was worried about Liam running away in the huge crowds so he just snapped quickly. I think they are adorable though, and I will try caption them the best I can.


Liam in a Buick. Greg had dreams of putting him in a Benz or a Lexus, but the crowds were too large. Liam had a blast driving.

Greg tried to get a picture of him with one of my favorite cars. I thought it was a sweet idea, even if Liam didn't.


Greg said he ran up to the Ford Mustangs saying "HOR-SHEE!" "HOR-SHEE!" and making horse noises. I think he's a Mustang lover.... like his Mama :)

Greg said his favorite part was when they were in a car with a sun roof. Liam stood on his lap and popped out of the top saying "HELLO!" and waving at everyone who passed by. So cute, so funny!



1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Daddy time is SO special! So cute about the horse, and funny about the sun-roof! (A lady started waving at me yesterday at the parade and I was confused until I noticed that Klaus was waving at everyone! lol...kids are so friendly!)

Powered By Blogger

Background