New Trick!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »


Liam has recently started "gliding" on Bikey! It was funny because a few days ago Greg and I were walking with him and while he was riding ahead we were talking about how it would be neat when he started picking his feet up. A few minutes later, we looked up...and he was doing just that! I think he heard us talking and decided that he'd try it, lol. He only does it for a few seconds at a time now, but I know it won't take him long before he's gliding almost the whole ride. I didn't get a good video because I was alone with him and its hard to run and record. Go Liam!

1 comments:

DonnaB said...

I have no doubt he heard ya'll talking. He is so smart and daring...he had to try it. I love his little personality!

Powered By Blogger

Background