Hodge-Podge

Monday, May 10, 2010 Edit This 0 Comments »
So sorry for the lack of posts. Liam and I have had a busy week. (We've got nothing on Greg who has been working basically all day every day for the past week--- NO KIDDING.)Wednesday morning we met one of my Aunt Carla's former students for a photo shoot for Liam in Beaumont. She was awesome and I just can't wait until we get the pictures back. I will post them on here ASAP after I get them! Since we were already close and hadn't visited my family in a month, Liam and I just stayed for a very extended weekend. Anyway, we are back now and I just wanted to get something up so I wouldn't keep putting it off. Enjoy :)

It doesn't stick up all of the time like it used to, but Liam still has his famous straight-in-the-air-hair about once a week. This dang humidity isn't good for his rocking strands.


Dinosaurs still say RAAAAAWWWRRR! Dinosaurs love chocolate chip cookies too, apparently.


Liam in his "Thomas choo-choo train" jammies. This was taken first thing in the morning right after he woke up....notice that he is already riding bikey.



Speak of the bikey! Liam loves my tiger slippers that my mom so creatively named "Mikies." He is actually pretty fast with those things on.
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! In case you were wondering...Greg did remember this year :) There was no need for a repeat of last year. I received about 5 text messages wishing me a happy day before noon. To his credit he would've called but he was, of course, at work.




0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background