Geaux Tigers....and ONLY Tigers
Saturday, September 11, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »Liam and I were watching the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game and I told him, "say gooo Irish!" He said, "no go Irish." So I decided to test him, just for fun, and asked him to root for a couple of other teams...it was a no go. The only one he would say positively was "Geaux Tigers!" So this video is not a result of coaching him, this video is the shining result of 2 years and 3 months of LSU brain-washing from Greg and I. He knows who to cheer for! I'm a proud Mama :)
Also, he remembered how to say "Who Dat?!" Last Thursday I decided to add a little more to it though and he now says, "Who Dat! I don't like dat Favre." Sorry Maw Maw! ;)

1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm not a tigers fan, but that was cute! What a cute little man you have there! :)
Post a Comment