2 Weeks Old

Thursday, January 20, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
Who do you think she looks like? That Brooks mouth and chin is pretty obvious, lol.

Mom took Liam to the store when I was still in the hospital and he picked out that flower balloon for Ginny :) I'm glad the first boy to give her flowers is her brother!

I looked up yesterday and saw that Liam was "playing trains" with Ginny. She got the red one, James, and I don't think she realized what a big deal that was, lol.


Another "can I hold her" moment! I have no idea why he was making this face but it made me giggle so I decided to share it with all of you!
Ginny-Elizabeth is 2 weeks old today! She's a sweet little healthy girl and we can't imagine life without her. I love her so teeny-tiny, but when she gets a bit bigger and can fit into her cute outfits a little better I'm going to have a little baby doll dress-up session!



2 comments:

Olivia said...

She is so cute!! Is she sucking her thumb in that picture with the trains? That is so sweet! - Haley

DonnaB said...

Definitely Brooks. She kind of reminds me of Daniel's new born picture.

Liam's face......funny!

Powered By Blogger

Background