Induction Day!
Thursday, January 06, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »It's Ginny-Elizabeth time! I called this morning to make sure they still had room for me (since this is technically an elective induction...my due date is tomorrow), and they said to come in at 7:15! I called both of the Moms to let them know, but I've decided to play a joke on Greg and wake him up around 6:15 or so saying, OH MY GOSH I SLEPT IN! He thinks we have to be there at 6am...hee hee hee :)
Anyway, I'm crazy nervous but also crazy excited. Life is about to get more hectic, but also better. Will make sure pictures are posted here ASAP!
Speaking of Liam, yesterday we had him help us set up the final stuff like her bed and car seat. He was very cute and very proud of himself. I worried that he would not like that she gets to sleep in our room, but he didn't even seem phased. I don't think he understands much of all this, but we could see that he knows something is about to happen...something happy :)

2 comments:
We cannot wait to hear about Ginnys arrival. We are thinking about yáll!!!!
Love Verena
Did you do it? What did Greg say?! I love the way your mind works. lol
Post a Comment