Choo Choo Bob Train Expo!

Thursday, May 03, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
A few weeks ago I saw online that Choo Choo Bob's Train Store (a favorite place of ours in the Twin Cities...St.Paul to be exact) was having a train expo. Model trains set up, trains and tracks you could buy, train tables to play with, jump houses, and even appearances by Choo Choo Bob and Engineer Paul! This store is so cool and they make these videos for kids about trains. Liam has one and he LOVES it. He's more into it than Thomas because it's more realistic I guess. There is even a Choo Choo Bob video that features Liam's beloved light rail train, but he doesn't know that. Anyway, so I really wanted to take him to the Expo and was even more excited when Greg's shifts were changed and we realized he could come! It was a fun morning :)


Engineer Liam operating Thomas.
 

Enjoying one of the many model trains one of the many old men had set up. He talked non-stop.
 

Can I tell you my favorite part of the whole thing (besides watching Liam in train heaven and Ginny trying her hardest to kiss each and every train as it passed)? It was in a hockey rink. Hahaha, I love Minnesota!
 

All of these boys shared trains and space remarkably well! I think they all had an unspoken mutual respect for each other hahaha!

I guess there were too many kids because she mostly wanted her baby and her Dada.

Sliding head first...and no, that's not Ginny!

Taking a break to watch an episode of The Choo Choo Bob Show.

Now that's a train I'm interested in!
 
 

Thanks for the memories Choo Choo Bob! If Liam receives birthday money, I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background