Tutu Cutie

Thursday, May 03, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
Just wanted to share some pictures I have of Ginny girl. She is very much in a nothing in my hair phase so I miss these little pigtails!!

 

Oh and I had some fun with photo editing as well.

Yeah, things have gotten interesting in our house since she learned how to climb up into the chairs and onto the table. Hopefully she'll let the scar on her head fully disappear before she gets a new one!
 

Couldn't you just put her on a piece of bread and eat her up?
 
 

Goodnight Moon IS a good book.
 

Reminds me of someone. Not sure who though.
 
 
 
 


I have so much "help" during the day that by the end my house is just so very "clean." I'll miss this one day for sure though.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

I can't wait for you to come over here and help me clean Ginny-E! ;)

Powered By Blogger

Background