Father's Day Interview 2013

Sunday, June 16, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
This is part of Greg's father's day present. I thought everyone else might like to watch a little bit of it too. It is long, but at least skip to the last question. Liam is one smart boy, hahaha. Even though I had to bribe them with Skittles I thought they were pretty patient with my questions. Hopefully I'll remember to do this every year! It has also given me another idea for the blog that I hope to start doing too.



***Happy Father's Day to the best Dada around...Greg. He works hard for us (so hard that we have seen him about 1 hour total in the last 3 days and he'll be going in to work today as well). He loves his family more than anything in the world, and so it should be. Liam and Ginny-Elizabeth are blessed kids to have him as their Dad. It makes me so happy to know that they won't have to worry about him checking out of their life as so many other dads do.

Daddy issues...ain't nobody got time for that.

We love you Greg!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background