All the Princesses Party

Sunday, January 05, 2014 Edit This 0 Comments »
Ginny has been saying she was going to have a birthday party since we started planning Liam's back in April. She must've changed her mind 100 times, but about a month before I cut her off and the theme was settled: All of the princesses.


She opted to be Aurora for the party, but went through 5 total outfit changes for the whole day.

Reeeeeally excited for the party to start!

Greg put this awesome donut castle together for her!

The princesses colored until everyone arrived.

They passed an apple until the music stopped, fell asleep if it stopped while it was in their hands, and then Snow White came and woke them up with a (chocolate) kiss!

Then Cinderella let us borrow her broom so the little princesses could play Limbo! Greg showed them how it was done.

Ginny was first through.

How low can you go?

These girls could go low!

About to sing Happy Birthday! I almost forgot to even do this!

Dada had to help her reach the castle and blow out the candles.

The princes took a break from Mouse Trap to eat some donuts!
 

Dancing with wild abandon until Queen Elsa said , "FREEZE!"

Ginny said, "After this game I want to open my presents!" when I said we were going to play the freeze game.

Opening her REAL crown!
 

These princesses really knew how to party!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background