Happy 6th Birthday Liam!!!
Friday, June 20, 2014 Edit This 0 Comments »
Good morning 6 year old! I'm nearly a month late, but I couldn't let his birthday go by without celebrating it on our sickly little family blog here! Our Liam turned 6, and we are so proud of this sweet, intelligent 6 year old!
Here are 6 things you should know about Liam:
1)He loves math. He sees math in everything and genuinely thinks it is fun. He's in the 99th percentile for math for his grade level...reading too (yep, I'm bragging on him now.)
2)He still loves trains and Mario.
3) He can climb any doorway he can fit into. No wonder the only super hero he likes is Spiderman. Liam is like a little Peter Parker!
4)His appetite is HUGE. I can't get him full. He eats as much as Greg and I at most meals.
5)He is a sweet little boy. Much more the gentle type than boisterous. I do see glimpses of a rough and tumble boy when he is with other boys, but overall he is super mellow.
6) He is officially a 1st grader!
The birthday bike!
I was in the hospital for his birthday, but he sweetly waited to open presents until they came to visit me. He said he was going to wear that birthday crown they gave him at school every single day, lol.
Since I was in the hospital I couldn't make the birthday pie he had requested. Two of Greg's sisters took over and ordered him an ice cream cake. Talk about a relief to this Mama. I had a nice long cry after watching him blow those candles out via a video call. Thank goodness for technology though. Also, he had his Nana, Dada, and little sis there! Happy Birthday buddy....next year is a party year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment