The BIGGEST shock ever. EVER.
Monday, June 30, 2014 Edit This 0 Comments »
Do you remember the biggest shock of your life? Was it good? Was it bad? Well, mine was wonderful...but I have to admit that it took me months to reach that conclusion.
THIS was the biggest shock of mine to date...and I hope that holds true because I don't know if I can take anymore shocks. I'm all surprised out.
Count em. 1,2,3 or A, B, C as they are known in the medical world (and to us even though they have names that we try to refer to them as now.) No, that isn't three jelly beans...that is THREE BABIES. AS IN HUMAN BABIES! GROWING IN MY TUMMY!
And boy are they growing. Or should I say: girl, boy, boy are they growing!
This was back in late February when I was a little over 6 weeks along. Now I am 24 1/2 weeks along! These babies have turned our lives upside down and back again and they aren't even here yet. We can't wait to meet them. No really.. we even bought a minivan.
Does my lack of attention to the blog make just a little more sense now?
Does my lack of attention to the blog make just a little more sense now?


0 comments:
Post a Comment