Halloween

Saturday, November 22, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »
So I just realized I never posted a picture of us at Halloween. Can you guess what we were? Probably not, lol. We were The Bond Family! I thought it all came out really cute. I couldn't find black pants for Liam anywhere so he just wore the tuxedo onesie, but it looked adorable nonetheless. I am proud to say that I was wearing my senior prom dress (althought it did fit a bit different)! It was really funny because Greg's aunts , and one of mine agrees now, said I needed to hooch it up a little more to be a Bond girl. So thats how we decided I was Molly, the Mormon Bond girl. The really funny thing is, the top of that dress is positively scandalous by Mormon standards! Ah, we all have a weakness and baring my pale, white shoulders is mine...

So, obviously, Greg chose our costumes this year (and he did a great job!) but next year is my choice! Right now I'm thinking vampires, but thats probably just because I'm right splat in the middle of reading the Twilight books. We'd be hot , modern vampires right? Greg could even be a werewolf! Ooooh, I like this idea...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background