Up and Running!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 Edit This 3 Comments »






Wow! I finally made this page look decent! I've been trying to get this blog up and running since ...before Liam was born. I just never took the time to figure it out I guess. Anyway, Greg's sister has a really cute one for her family and its given me renewed dedication to doing this. So, thanks Jessica, this blogs for you....






Well, you'll all have to be patient with me as I do not know how often I will get to update this. My goal is bi-weekly, but that is pushing it. We do not have internet here at our apartment, except for right now! I think someone near us must've just got it and we're using theirs so I don't know how long this will last. I do hope that this will become a neat way for our family and friends to stalk, I mean, keep up with us. In the spirit of not boring you to death , let me just give some quick updates on our little family:
As you may or may not know Greg just recently got a job at the Waterway Marriott here in The Woodlands. He is very excited to start , but a bit sad to be leaving the Chamber. His last day there was today and everyone went out to lunch with him at The Goose's Acre. Liam and I even went! Greg's first day at the Marriott is Saturday. He is a banquet captain and , as far as I know, that means he has a lot to do with making sure the food for events is setup , delivered, and served properly. I'll update you on exactly what he does later, maybe. He is also very nearly done with school, which is great. After this semester he will have two correspondence courses to complete and then he'll graduate from Sam in May! Very exciting!

As for me, I've just been hanging out with Liam. He is growing so fast! We say he is a "mover and a shaker" because you should see him scooting across the floor. He sees something and in seconds he has pulled himself over to it. We are expecting him to be full-blown crawling by Christmas. He is also saying "da da da da" and "ga ga ga ga" all of the time. Da da seems to be his favorite and Greg and I always answer him when he says it ,but he has no idea that Greg is da da. Lol, I don't think he puts that together for another few months. He had been sleeping really well , but has recently decided that midnight and/or 3am is a perfectly acceptable time to wake art and start demanding his parents. The other night I found him going "McGyver" on the womb sounds teddy bear that hangs at the top of his crib. Imagine a 5 month old water skiing on his stomach, thats what it looked like! We have also discovered that he will eat anything and everything offered to him. The one baby food that he didn't seem to like as much as the others was sweet potatoes. He downed the peas and the green beans like a champ but doesn't go crazy for sweet potatoes, go figure. Long story short, he is big and strong and healthy and Greg and I love him so so much!





3 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

lol..thanks Sarah!

A friend of mine had one and that's who inspired me, so now it's your turn...go inspire someone!

DonnaB said...

Good Job Sarah! Maybe I will be inspired to work on mine.

Eric said...

Liam is about to turn your house upside down

Powered By Blogger

Background