Thanksgiving Plans
Saturday, November 22, 2008 Edit This 0 Comments »This is an example of why it takes me an hour to write one little blog.... Liam is getting so fast now! One second he's playing happily on his blanket, the next he's coming in for a surprise attack on our computer, a random leaf I didn't see wedged in this random hole, or poor Chewy. It is so much fun to watch him go after things, but it is definitely not conducive to blogging!
I thought I would go ahead and try to get another one in before we leave for Thanksgiving since I could chisel these words into a rock face faster than the internet runs in Fields and there will be no time when we are in Gonzales. We got a surprise Thursday when Greg went to work, he thought he might be having to work and that we would be staying here but he found out that they didn't even schedule him until next week. His boss said she thought he would enjoy the break between jobs (and its very slow the week of holidays). So, we are planning on leaving tomorrow and splitting our time between Fields and Baton Rouge.
So I'm really hoping that there are some awesome Day-After-Thanksgiving Sales this year. Mom and I used to love to go but the past few years there just hasn't been anything worth waking up at 3 or 4am and parking 10 miles from the store for. This year though, I've got a list of things in my head that I'm looking for so I can scan the papers for ultimate value! I gotta be honest though, its gonna have to be good for me to sacrifice even more sleep for....
If I don't get to it later... HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

0 comments:
Post a Comment