First Ice Cream Cone...and maybe the last!
Sunday, August 23, 2009 Edit This 5 Comments »Have you ever planned something for someone because you were sure they were going to LOVE it and then they don't and your whole plan backfires on you? Well... that is what happened with Liam's first ice cream cone...
I have a genetic aversion to mess, I think, so it is really hard for me to give Liam things that could potentially create massive amounts of cleaning for me. I have been trying to be better about this lately because... well, just because. So Greg and I decided that Liam should have his own ice cream cone because he is always mooching our ice cream! We went to McDonald's (it is very close by) and brought him home a cone because I am not even close to letting him be a sticky mess in the car and put him in his high chair to enjoy it....
Sooooo... the ice cream did not go well. One of the last times we offered it to him he threw it down and waved his hands and hit it so that there was ice cream EVERYWHERE. He was so sticky by the end of the ordeal (yes, I am calling the ice cream cone an ordeal) that we had to put him in the bathtub and wash his hair. He pretty much acted like the ice cream experience was torture. Go figure right?

5 comments:
So cute!
He must've not liked his hands freezing...I think Elijah had that reaction to ice or a freezee pop...?
Next time you visit, you and Greg will have to go out on a date and Liam can make messes with Elijah while you're gone. Cuz his Aunt Jessica thinks messes are awfully cute! (And you know that if you've seen the blueberry muffin blog!)
The genetics must come from your grandmother!
You horribly mean parents forcing your baby to eat ice cream! HA! That is just too funny!
I don't belive a word of it Liam. these pictures show a well behaved child eating an icecream cone like a pro;)
waiting for the oreo story-
Post a Comment