There's No Business like Snow Business
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 Edit This 3 Comments »
Do you wanna know what makes me happy? Cold weather. (No really, two of my favorite middle names for future babies are Frost and Winter) Do you wanna know what makes me EXTRA happy? Snow! We didn't get much here in The Woodlands, but by God, we got some! Here are some pictures of me dragging my runny-nosed, coughing Liam out into the weather. I realize that doing this forfeited my chances at the "Mother of the Year" award, but I'm pretty sure I lost that back in May when his birthday cake had a caterpillar made of Skittles on it.
Here he is adopting the "if you can't beat her, join her" policy. We played until we were both soaking wet.
He called it "No" and "Whoa." I hope that snow will be a regular part of the Mabile winters someday.

3 comments:
I still think you're in the running for "Mother of the Year". Hooray for your for letting him go out and play in it. After all, when is it going to snow again in Houston?
The look on Liam's face in the first picture says, "My Mommy is the Best!"
Glad ya'll had a turn to enjoy the snow!
glad you got to play in the "snow". That was more than we had so far. I hope it snows here before we leave. But it doesn´t look like it
Post a Comment