Wedding Anniversary

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! December 30, 2006 we were married in Gonzales, LA on a VERY VERY VERY stormy day. The weather was TERRIBLE, it wasn't the happiest time for Greg's family, my sister and her daughter (a bridesmaid and a flower girl) called the day before and said they wouldn't be able to come, and almost everything was kinda not our first choice (location, time of day, reception locale) but it was still THE BEST. We were just so happy to be married that we didn't worry about the negatives. It is 3 years later and we have our Liam now. Life is pretty great :) I'm looking forward to many many many more years because, baby, we're just gettin' started.


Look at those crazy young'ns!


Recreating my favorite photograph.
I love you Greg.





1 comments:

DonnaB said...

The weather outside was frightful, but inside it was so delightful! I am so proud of the couple you two are. Always be good to each other.

Powered By Blogger

Background