MOVING

Friday, December 10, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
Okay, so everyone knows by now and this is oooold news, but we are MOVING TO MINNESOTA! I can't believe it, really. I never thought I would live there (after all, what is there?), but now that we are going I am quite excited. We move at the end of February, but Greg starts the new job at the beginning of February. Also, in case you might have forgotten, there is this whole newborn baby girl thing that is happening in the next month (36 weeks today!). So, January or end of December is a new baby, end of January Greg leaves taking tons of our stuff with him, end of February Greg comes back and gets the rest of our stuff and goes back, I clean apartment, beginning of March the kids and I visit the two families for 2 weeks or so then head up to see what life in Eden Prairie, MN is like. Needless to say, we have been so so so so so busy trying to pack and get rid of what we can before Ms.Ginny-Elizabeth gets here. Liam does a pretty great job of listening and staying out of the way when we ask him to, but this day he just couldn't be bothered...
He got in the winter bag and dug out this piece of fleece and a LSU pillow. His chosen spot to lay was the boxes we were trying to go through, lol.

Then Greg decided he would be more comfortable if he used the first blanket as a mattress...


And then he went in his room and stole a "papy" and grabbed his chipmunk. He wasn't actually sleeping, but he was close. Chipmunk butts make great cuddle buddies.


Okay this picture doesn't fit with moving, but it is still adorable. He imitates everything and every noise out there, and this is him grinning like the jack-o-lantern at Nana's house.



Finally, I just want to give everyone a hefty dose of irony. This is Liam FREAKING OUT because I made him put on a sweatshirt to go outside. That's right, a sweatshirt. Anytime you try to put a jacket, hoodie, sweatshirt, or Lord help us...a HAT, he freaks out and you have to pretend like you are doing calf roping at a rodeo. Minnesota oughta be reeeeeally interesting for this little Southern boy.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talking about the winter clothing for Liam...I saw where a football game was postponed until Monday due to the weather. Guess Liam better learn to wear warm clothes or grow a different type of skin.
Hope the summer weather is beautiful if your mom and I are coming to visit you.
Aunt Deana

Powered By Blogger

Background