Minne-SNOW-da!

Thursday, March 10, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
Here are a few pictures of us enjoying the snow here in Eden Prairie, Minnesota!

Greg and Ginny watching me finish the snowman from the warm apartment.

LSU Sneaux Man!


Who Dat built a Minnesota snow man?!


Liam was SO cute walking in the snow! He did pretty dang good until he would get into parts where it was super soft and he'd fall in up to his waist! We were not thinking and just put him in plain old cotton sweat pants. They were soaked and freezing after only about 10 minutes so our snowball fights didn't last long. Greg took him inside and he immediately took a warm bath!


Check out that $5 puffy jacket I found at Wal-Mart up here! He was so funny in it because he couldn't put his arms all the way down.


Isn't that beautiful? It snowed lightly (seriously, I've seen it snow harder in Louisiana)Wednesday morning which just left a pretty white dusting over everything.


Someone that Greg works with gave us several awesome winter things. Liam absolutely loved his Crocs snow boots and tromped all around the new "mypartment" (that's what he calls our apartment) in them.
We love and miss everyone back home in Louisiana! I'll be posting more pictures soon!







2 comments:

Mally Moe said...

That looks like so much fun. I miss you guys so much. I just thought the other day, it's march I get another godiva chocolate for free, but no Liam to pick it out :(

Unknown said...

Adorable...as usual.

Powered By Blogger

Background