Swings and Clothes Washers

Friday, March 18, 2011 Edit This 2 Comments »
We are loving it here in Eden Prairie! I won't write much tonight since I've got a fussy little girl next to me, but I promise to write more at some time in the future.

Here is that fussy little girl in her new swing that we got her! I just love that serious little face she's making. Her doctor up here suggested she might start sleeping better on her own if we tried a swing that swings side to side as opposed to forward and back. She likes the swing, but really loves the mobile and mirror that go around the top of it. *Side note: there are TONS of cool consignment stores all around Minneapolis and we got this swing for a crazy good price!


Me and my Ginny girl :) Oh and in case you were wondering, those are stickers on my arm. Liam decided I needed decorating.


Liam has red cheeks because he just came in from playing in the snow. Ginny-Elizabeth has red cheeks because...well, I don't know, but they have been red since we stepped off the plane!


At loooong last....Liam's clothes washers! He was so so excited to see that we were not lying about a room just for the washers and dryers. He loves to put the money in them and then sit back and watch. I'll post a video later, but he kinda does a little jig to the sound that the washers make. You can see his head tilted and his hand moving in this picture.


Yep, this is high quality entertainment according to Liam. Our first few days here we all took him several times a day just to go look at them. Notice the total white out outside of that window.





2 comments:

DonnaB said...

My comments:

I love your 'little family on the prairie heading"

I won't even say who Jenny looks like with the serious expression on her face, but the genes are strong.

I am so glad that Liam has his washer and dryer back. I can't wait to visit them with him.

I am not surprised he does a little jig to the sound of the machines. He has been doing little jigs almost since he got here.

I love and miss ya'll. I can't wait to get up there next month.

Mally Moe said...

I'm so glad you are finding time to post. I love hearing about everything.

Powered By Blogger

Background