Valentine's Day 2012
Thursday, March 01, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »It's March 1st. What better day to show your our Valentine's Day pictures?
I wasn't sure how many snowy Valentine's Days we'll ever have so I made them pose in front of the window.
Of course we had to play one of her favorite games which involves her bringing me all of her dolls and stuffed animals one by one and we take turns hugging them.
Liam was NOT into the idea of Valentine's Day. I told him days ahead of time how we would write his name on cards and bring treats around to all his friends. He ran out of the room screaming "Noooooo!!" every time I brought it up.
Sure enough, all of the other kids in the building came around and brought him treats. He had NO problem accepting those sweets from all of those cute little girls, but he still didn't want to go give them his. So that combined with the cold he had means we were the Valen-turds of our building! Maybe we'll pay em all back on St.Patrick's day :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment