A Scientific Summer

Saturday, July 21, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Liam decided he wanted a "science set" for his birthday. When he got it, I believe he said, "It's the science that I wanted!" We have since had a very scientific summer! We have done many cool experiments and Liam just can't get enough of it. He is even signed up for a 4 day science camp in two weeks that he reeeeally can't wait for. Everyday he asks me to show him on the calendar what day it is and what day science camp starts.

 

He wears the safety goggles for every single experiment, hahaha.

This was an experiement where we put a penny in some lemon juice and another penny in tap water to see what would happen. Liam wanted to make every penny in our house shiny after that.
 

Looking adorable waiting for the celery to turn blue. He didn't understand until after 2 hours of it sitting in there that the whole thing wouldn't turn blue, hahaha.

I'm loving the intensity...

and the curiosity. Oh and I can't tell you how dumb this kid makes me feel with his good questions!

We usually try to do the experiments while Ginny is napping...for many different reasons.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background