Packing Up...

Friday, July 27, 2012 Edit This 1 Comment »
Well, we are just about 1 week away from the move. (I know I never posted it on here, but everyone who reads this knows we are moving so I didn't see the point.) Just wait until you see our new place...that should be a little adventure in itself. It's the first floor of a VERY old house. It's so old that the light switches are not switches at all...they are buttons! Anyway, more of that soon enough.

I WAS doing really good packing wise, but I've kinda gotten behind lately. At least the Olympics start tonight, right?! The kids have been pretty good when I've packed in front of them. Liam understands that if it's coming with us, it has to go in a box eventually. Also, I fully expect that his trains and track will be the last thing loaded in the Uhaul. Ginny doesn't understand, but she's pretty good as long as you do not try to pack up her babies, animals, or kitchen stuff.

I've sacrificed a box or two, but oh my gosh wouldn't I be a mean Mama if I didn't? Here they are in one of my favorites, the XLarge boxes! I only have one left and I'm so bummed! Oh well, I'm pretty sure I've been packing them too heavy anyway.
 
 
 


**As a little sidenote: Ginny girl is sitting in my lap right now as I write this saying "see Maw Maw, see Maw Maw Poochie." I think we need to Skype with the great-grands soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

emily said...

sarah! i forgot i was suscribed to your blog. the kids are getting so big (and they are as cute as buttons) me and justin just bought an old house and we have buttons for light switches also. :) good luck with your move.

Powered By Blogger

Background