Dada's Helper

Thursday, May 16, 2013 Edit This 1 Comment »
I'm 98% sure Greg would not appreciate me posting these pictures of him, but that last 2% has just enough "I don't give a damn" in it to let me post anyway ;) I think they are adorable. Such a sweet little ritual they have together.


Ginny watches Greg get ready for work almost every single day. As a result, she knows his exact routine. She even hands him his contact solution and his razor and other things at the right times! It really is adorable. I need to get it on video, because shes like: "Now you take off your glasses! Here's the bottle!"

She's very curious about the whole process.
 
 

And sometimes she has questions or commands.

And sometimes I guess she can't believe why he would do that to himself.
 
 

But it's always a good time helping Dada get ready for work!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! Her facial expressions are absolutely adorable! Love this!

Powered By Blogger

Background