Ordinary Days
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
The month of May is zooming by just as fast as I knew it would. Baseball is in high gear and school, hockey, and dance are winding down so it seems we are always doing something. Oh and don't forget there is a very important birthday and birthday party coming up soon! Also Greg has been working ridiculously long hours lately so we feel like we haven't seen much of him. Pretty soon we will have a full house of visitors to have fun with, so that should get June off to a quick start as well.
I just wanted to post a few pictures from the past few days so the blog would still know I love it.
The frugal princess. Ginny doesn't know or care, but this Cinderella dress and those gen-u-wine plastic glass slippers were a steal. She looooves being a princess and has recently brought it to our attention that she doesn't own a crown. She said she needs a "boo-tiful" crown to go on her hair so she can be a real princess. Oh dear. Both her and Liam go nuts when they see Disney World commercials so I'm considering selling a kidney to take them if anyone is interested in buying one. It's real healthy and worth every dime, I promise.
Gin's hair is getting sooo curly! I'm going to have to cut it soon because it just looks too scraggly with the curls in front and long straight hair in the back. This is a post-nap Ginny. I love that she still insists on sleeping in "Beeba shirts."
Liam decided to bring his binoculars on our walk to school Tuesday morning.
These wonderful "helicopter seeds" are everywhere right now (including my living room)!
When Liam wasn't looking through his binoculars he was launching helicopters.
Ginny girl has to wear her backpack to school, of course.
She and I decided to make a trip to Trader Joe's while Liam was at school. He loves that place but told us we could go if we brought him back a surprise. I forgot and gave him some leftover Valentine's candy. He was thrilled. Anyway, when we pulled up and Ginny realized where we were she started jabbering about how she was going to use her teeny tiny buggy and was going to be really really careful. So we loaded that little guy up and I ended up having to awkwardly bend and push it with one arm before we were done because she decided she would rather carry the tortilla chips. Thanks Gin.
When we picked Liam up from school , we had to bring a frog home instead!
Thank God for these ordinary days :)









0 comments:
Post a Comment