Tiger Chase
Friday, July 12, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
This is the game: I pretend to be a tiger (or monster, dinosaur, wild animal...you get the idea) and I hide and chase after Liam and Ginny. They love it and I love scaring the crap out of them. On this day, I hid with my camera.
Now Liam is a total scaredy cat. He runs away and hides and leaves Ginny-Elizabeth to fend for herself. She is my brave girl, though. Even though she is terrified and is sometimes genuinely scared that something has happened to transform me into a tiger she will turn around and start fighting back! I've even seen her scream at me to leave her brother alone! It's so freaking cute.
She usually just pretends to be a tiger back at me, but lately she pretends to be a bear. Now a tiger hisses , roars, and strikes at you with its mighty paws but a bear looks you dead in the eyes and screams, "BEAR!" at you. No tiger/monster/wild creature can continue its attack when the bear has arrived. It must retreat immediately.


0 comments:
Post a Comment