Princess Painting

Tuesday, September 24, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
Like a true princess, Ginny-Elizabeth is working on being well-rounded and accomplished in many different academic and artistic endeavors. On this particular morning, water colors were her preferred paint and princesses and ballerinas were her preferred subjects.


She stayed out there for a solid hour.

I don't usually do to much artsy stuff with her simply because Liam detests it so much. Well, it isn't so much that he dislikes doing it, it is that he dislikes doing it for more than 5 minutes. (I've seen HUGE progress in the art area for Mr.Liam just in this past month of Kindergarten alone though. I'll have to post pictures :)
 
 
 
 
 

I was only allowed to paint what I was told to paint. That was usually the body of the princess or ballerina. She handled the outfits.

Favorite picture. She was soooo into it.
 
 

Gotta get those pointe shoes juuuuust right.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background