A REAL Tea Party

Sunday, September 01, 2013 Edit This 0 Comments »
The last time you saw Ginny she was very upset about Liam going to school. I thought this might happen, because she would get very upset when we first started dropping Liam off for pre-k, so I planned a little surprise for her. I began assembling a hodge-podge and very girly REAL tea set!


She was soooo excited and didn't waste any time becoming the boss.
 

She was probably telling me exactly when and how I would be allowed to start drinking my "tea."
 

I had to put a giant flower in my hair for the occasion.

Ginny insisted on preparing my tea herself.
 

Hahahaha! Check out my face as another hearty teaspoon of pure white sugar is about to be added to my cup!

I was allowed to pour the hot water...the first time.
 
 

This was her favorite part of the whole experience! She loved pouring the "cream" (milk) and loved that little jar.
 
 

One must always "tink" before partaking in her tea.
 

That's my girl! A chocolate mustache and a busted lip :)
 

After we drank a round of actual drinkable drink, I let her make her own concoction. It was a little bit of hot chocolate powder, a lot of sugar, and half water half milk.
 

I love when she looks down her nose at things, hahaha.
 

She allowed to help me finish the "cream." I was NOT allowed to hold the jar myself though. She said I would spill it. She even held her hand under my chin so it wouldn't spill.
 
 
 

This little girl was in pure, tea party, queen bee heaven. We spend so much of the day making her tone the boss level down that I think it is actually really good for her to get to be the supreme ruler every now and again. Besides, she really is THE authority on tea parties.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background