Liam's First Easter

Saturday, April 18, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
I just wanted to share a little bit about our Easter since I've been gone for a week. We had a good time this Easter. Greg's family came here to The Woodlands to celebrate so we didn't have to drive anywhere, which is always good for Liam. Also, I decided that ham should no longer be the official Easter food because its gross. Maybe a roasted chicken instead?

Serious Liam playing on Nana Becca's newly re-done deck.



I had to make him wear the bunny ears... he was less than thrilled.

He loved the brightly colored eggs. Round, colorful things are right up his alley.


This was actually the day before Easter. We went to the park to let Liam push his car around and Nana dumped out all these eggs for him. He had a great time!











1 comments:

DonnaB said...

I think he is the cutest bunny ever! He is a heck of a 4wheeler rider too!

Powered By Blogger

Background