Our Week in Fields
Saturday, April 25, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
Liam and I spent the week after Easter in Fields with Mom and Dad. We had a great time and I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures!


He took the dirt in and out of this planter for at least 20 minutes. He doesn't get to play with dirt much here in The Woodlands...
Liam playing in the grass in front of the house.
Liam played so hard (and refused to nap) so by the end of the day he was falling asleep in his high chair. Trust me, a rare occurrence for this little boy.
He took the dirt in and out of this planter for at least 20 minutes. He doesn't get to play with dirt much here in The Woodlands...

1 comments:
Playing in the grass, playing in the dirt, frog on your head, riding and driving the 4 wheeler....all that would make me tired! I wish he were here right now.
Post a Comment