Tuesday, April 07, 2009 Edit This 2 Comments »
So, a few weeks ago when Jessica and her boys were visiting we went and took bluebonnet pictures. Its a little girly for boys, but they turned out pretty cute.

Liam was pretty fussy the whole time, but we managed to get some good ones like this one. This was a ditch on the side of the road, lol, and I think he was scared of the cars passing by.


I didn't know I was going to be in some of them or I would've dressed up... but I like this one anyway!


Ah, the jelly beans. They were necessary for Elijah, and giving me a heart attack everytime Liam accepted one! I had to jump in and take it from him!


Gotta love that hair :)


All three boys.







2 comments:

Ivy said...

I just LOVE these pictures of your cute little family! Keep up the great blog - I love reading!

Eric said...

They are so cute.

Powered By Blogger

Background