The perks of a hotel husband...

Saturday, April 11, 2009 Edit This 1 Comment »
So I woke up one Sunday morning to find this at the foot of the bed....


And then I went and got Liam and came into the main room of the apartment and turned the light on. This was what was on the table!!!



So then I broke it all down and threw out the limp ones and this was what I had!
That was 2 large vases, 1 medium vase with at least 20 roses in it, 2 small vases, and 4 water glasses(I forgot to put them all in the picture) totally filled with white roses and flowers! Oh, and thats not even counting the 18-25 roses we gave to the downstairs neighbors and the kinda limp looking ones I threw out!
From time to time Greg gets to bring home an extra centerpiece leftover from an event and I get a nice surprise in the morning of a little arrangement of flowers. This, however, was leftover from a very extravagant wedding (yes, the groom was a doctor) and it was just 1 arrangements they had on their tables. Greg said it was floor to ceiling, wall to wall roses! Can you imagine? Anyway, I got spoiled to these beautiful roses for a week and enjoyed having roses in the bathroom which I've always said I'd have if I had a lot of money!


1 comments:

Eric and Jessica said...

That's so awesome! So many roses!
Sometimes Eric brings home the extra cookies from Staff Development meetings...yeah, that doesn't even compare! ;)

Powered By Blogger

Background