Happy Birthday Liam!

Friday, June 04, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »
Our Liam is 2! Greg and I can hardly believe it. He is such a great little boy and we just love him so much. He is so smart and is learning more and more everyday. We love watching him grow up (even though we wish we could keep him little forever).

Because Ms.Becky and Malorie couldn't come to his real birthday party, they gave Liam a little mini party a few days before. The other little boy in the picture is who we call "the other Liam." They have so much fun together, but it is sooo confusing saying Liam, Liam, Liam all of the time!


Daddy & Donuts: Greg decided that he wanted to take Liam for donuts on his birthday when he first woke up. They had a lot of fun from what I hear and Greg plans to do it every year he can for the rest of his life. Also, Greg took this picture and several others and I think I'm going to have to give up my role as family photographer because they are absolutely beautiful.

Family picture with the birthday boy.


Here is Liam blowing out the candle on his Max & Ruby cake! This was my first ever cake to really try and decorate and it turned out pretty good! The cool graphic part was this edible icing sheet that I ordered from e-bay (under $10 with shipping). Moms who don't have hours to spend making a cake, this is a God send!


After Liam blew out the candle I turned the cake around to face him and said "Do you want a piece?" Well, apparently he did because he immediately put his head down and started chowing down on the cake! Hahaha, it was hilarious and he looked like he was enjoying it so much so we just let him eat from the bottom and served from the top.
Happy 2nd Birthday Liam!
May 29, 2010



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I need the site name for the graphic on ebay. Mya loves Max and Ruby. She calls all our puppies, 5 of them, Max and Ruby. Mya's 4th birthday is July 19th, I think. that graphic would be great for her too.
Aunt Deana

Powered By Blogger

Background