We always say that we aren't sure how we ended up with the greatest kid in the world, but I think it's only fitting that the coolest kid should end up with the best dad...

Greg is ALWAYS loving, helpful, fun, attentive, patient, and there for his son.

Greg isn't a friend, but a father to Liam. Someone who wants to make life perfect and happy for him, but understands that teaching Liam how to make that for himself is the key.

Greg is an awesome role model. Work hard and then you can play hard.

Greg is the reason I never changed a diaper in the hospital (and had to ask him to "let me try it because it's gonna be my full time job!"). He is just the best dad that Liam and "teddy" could hope for and I am so SO thankful for that.
Father's Day shout out to Randy Brooks! I love you, Dad! I've always known you and Mom were there for me and behind me 1,000 % and that has made all the difference ;)
1 comments:
Sweet! Love the Shaving pic!
I'd say with you and Greg Liam and Teddy are lucky kids:)
Post a Comment