Oh dear.
Monday, June 28, 2010 Edit This 2 Comments »
Okay so it has been a shameful amount of time since I posted any videos of Liam so I just did! I'm also trying to get the blog caught up so that I can post pictures of our trip once we get back! (We leave THIS friday!)
Anyway, I think this video is hilarious. Liam thought I was trying to take a picture of him , not a video, and he got a little annoyed.
Anyway, I think this video is hilarious. Liam thought I was trying to take a picture of him , not a video, and he got a little annoyed.

2 comments:
I LOVE THIS! The face he makes on the last 'cheese' is my favorite - maybe if I smile big enough it'll work!
Until I read your comment, I thought YOU were saying oh dear. I turn it up all the way and I heard him...funny boy!
Post a Comment