Our Big, Huge, Major, Super Exciting News!
Sunday, June 06, 2010 Edit This 1 Comment »Well, unless you don't have Facebook or have literally been under some sort of big rock you have probably heard that we are expecting a new baby! We are so excited to say that we should have a new little family member around January 7, 2011. We decided to start trying in December, and let me tell you, it felt like it took forever! I have a whole new sympathy for those couples who try for years and years. I was turning into a bit of an emotional wreck by the end of nearly 5 months. Anyway, I am only 9 weeks but we have seen the baby/heard the heartbeat and the doctor says there is less than a 5% chance of miscarriage once you see this. So stay tuned... 7 months and counting!

Isn't that one of the cutest little blobs you've ever seen? The baby is the white blob on the left side of the big black blob. When we saw it we decided that it looked like the king cake baby or a teddy bear because of the way it was sitting. As some of you might remember, we called Liam "the bean" because of the way he looked on this first ultrasound. I was kind of surprised, I have to admit, that this little one didn't lay just like Liam was laying in there making me really realize that this is a different person! We now, affectionately, call him/her "Teddy."

1 comments:
I bet Liam is going to be the sweetest big brother ever!
Post a Comment