A Peek Into School

Monday, September 24, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
About a week ago I went up to Liam's school to learn more about what he would be learning about during the school year. While I was there, I got to go in his classroom and see what he had done so far. I have to tell you, I was so surprised by each thing. He has never enjoyed artsy kinds of crafts and projects. He would rather you draw him a train and then he will lecture you about it for 5-10 minutes straight and move on to actually playing. Knowing this, it was such a little pleasure to see his little art works throughout the school. He is doing so well there. His handwriting is especially coming along quickly. I just love him, and I thought you all might want a little glimpse into what I saw since you can't come up and see it in person.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background