September
Friday, September 07, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello September! You are bringing cooler nights so far. Thanks! I love hearing the fall wind blowing through the trees as I drift off to dreamland. Too bad the red eye to New York has to fly over and ruin it. Oh and the 18 wheelers. Oh and let's not forget the a-holes who just like to rev their pathetic little engines. Anywho, I've gone off topic. I'm normally very happy to see september and this year is no different. I love the promise of fall that comes with it. The leaves here are already starting to change. It's wonderful. I am proud to be a Southern girl, but man oh man, I sure do love the weather up North. The kids and I are loving the front porch and the walks to and from school. We brought home leaves to trace the other day. Liam loves finding dandelion plants. Not so much brcause of the white puffy things but because it's the only plant he can identify.








0 comments:
Post a Comment