First Day of Preschool

Thursday, August 30, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, believe it or not, Liam started Jr Kindergarten on Tuesday! He has been so excited for it to start and, after 2 days, has not been disappointed by it. He absolutely loves it. I will have to get him to do his own blog about it soon. We made a big deal out of the first day complete with banana nut bread for breakfast and a giant chocolate chip cookie when he got home. I love that he will talk your ear off about it. Ginny and I have already been forced to sing the hello song. We live a 10 minute walk from the school so I have already made it clear that we will be walking to and from school every single time unless it is bitterly, dangerously cold. He only goes in the mornings on Tuesdays and Thursdays so its really not that big of a deal. He's got rain boots and a raincoat is on its way from Hong Kong (thanks eBay!) as we speak so we are actually kinda excited for a rainy day! Anyway, Liam is such a social guy he never looked back once we dropped him off. I can't wait for more of the priceless chats we have been having to and from school and I can't wait to watch him learn all sorts of new things about the world and how he fits into it.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background