More Progress

Friday, August 10, 2012 Edit This 0 Comments »
Just thought I'd share some more pictures of the house as I get rooms mostly done. You can see the bathroom (yep I found a subway map of London shower curtain and had to get it for Liam). You can see Ginny hiding on the steps. You can see the creepy closet with the boarded off stairs (mostly creepy because we opened it there was a ouija board sitting on the middle stair...the only thing there..and the lady who lived here before is kinda crazy. I didn't move it, haha, just piled stuff around it.) You can see the kids' room. Liam LOVES his bed. Gah, that thing has a story behind it. I won't go there. You can also see the back sun porch room where we have let toys explode temporarily. Oh and there's our little table in kind of an awkward, dark spot but it's really the only place that works.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Background