Lake Michigan...for 2 minutes
Monday, August 20, 2012 Edit This 3 Comments »
I really wanted to go to a kids resale shop. I've been missing them. They were all over in Minnesota, not so much here. The closest one happened to be about 2 blocks from the lake, though so I made Greg go to it. He has to work today so we only stopped for two minutes :( I managed to get one picture of the kids. I really wish we lived closer to downtown and lake Michigan but, again, Chicago public schools are no joke and alas we are banished to the burbs. I am anxiously awaiting a day spent on the beach and a day getting lost downtown though!! Also Liam is driving us nuts because he asks to ride the train at least twice a day...no exaggeration.


3 comments:
We have some of those shops here. If I ever leave the house, I plan to take a look.
If you have a Once Upon A Child, they were usually awesome in Minnesota. Just out and about the other day I found one in our town! Ginny and I are gonna hit it up tomorrow while Liam's at hip hop.
And by "one" I didn't mean a Once Upon A Child, I meant a resale store. I pretty much never bought any toys or clothes or shoes brand new in Minnesota so I'm really hoping it's decent.Garage sales seem to be a really big deal over here which is fun but so hit and miss and far apart they make no replacement.
Post a Comment